If you want your property sold fast you’ll need to get as many eyeballs on your property as you possibly can. You will also need a strong internet presence. More than 93% of buyers are searching the internet to research and buy their homes.
1. You’ll need a single property website that is fully functional including, a virtual tour, photo gallery and information about the property.
2. You will need to be on as many different websites as possible. You are also going to need to place ads on each of the websites and change the ad as often as possible so it doesn’t get stale.
3. To reach a different audience you will need to also advertise your home by Blogging, Vlogging, podcasting and using slideshare. If you can afford it do some pay per click advertising.
4. You must also advertise on Craigslist, Backpages and ActiveRain. I also would advise that you check out some of the companies that put signs out saying “sell house fast” these are usually companies that will offer to pay cash for your home at a large discount.
5. Social media is a must, including Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn and more, not only to talk up your home but advertise on Facebook by boosting your post.
6. Finally you will need to have a system in place to capture the leads and manage them. You will need, auto responders, drip campaigns, and phone calls must be made. You must also analyze what is working and what isn’t and tweak it to maximize your marketing efforts.
Selling your home takes a lot more than adding it to the MLS listings and putting a sign in the front yard. If you’re ready to sell, contact me today to take advantage of my state-of-the-art Marketing program that is selling homes quickly. I can be reached at 314-954-6500 or drop me an email